Wednesday, October 10, 2012

NOIRCON 2012

I'm very excited to announce that I'll be featured on a panel at this year's NoirCon in Philadelphia. I'll be joining the writers Peter Farris, Vicki Hendricks, Jonathan Woods, and moderator Joe Samuel Starnes for a discussion of Southern Noir. Our panel, called "Good Country People: The Deranged Preachers, Crazed Cops, and Other N'er-Do-Wells of Southern Noir" will be held at 11am on Friday, November 9th at the Society Hill Playhouse.

Go here for more information about NOIRCON 2012. Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Peter Rozovsky said...

I look forward to your panel. I have a good question or two lines up from the audience.
=================
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com